There's No Place Like THIS Home for the Holidays!
There is a stunning white brick ranch hiding away on arguably one of the best streets in Raleigh that could be YOUR home for the holidays. Go check out 3115 Eton Road today to see how you can make it your own. Call Valerie or Joe DeLoach for a showing today... 919-626-2472 or 919-980-1807. Click Here to View Listing
See below for the FIVE REASONS you should make 3115 Eton Road yours today....
1) Eton Road is What You Have Been Looking For - As you make the turn on to Eton Road, you can tell that this road is something special. The only traffic on Eton Road is the traffic that is there on purpose. Many roads in Budleigh are cut throughs to other roads, but not Eton. Eton is a quiet road tucked away privately with 32 lots. The neighbors on Eton tend to stay around because of all of the road's redeeming qualities. Only three homes have gone on the market on Eton Road in the past year and this is one of them!! This is your chance to enjoy all of the wonderful qualities of 3115 Eton Road!
2) Hallmark Movies By The Fire - The sellers wish they could have taken the gas logs with them that are in the family room. It will satisfy even the most diehard of all "real fire" lovers!! The holidays are the perfect time to gather around the fire and watch movies! Because of the open floorplan, it is a great way for your entire family to stay connected while doing other holiday activities (see #3).
3) Baking and Decorating Cookies - It's easy to visualize your family baking cookies with the Christmas Tree in the corner, the fire crackling, and holiday movies on the television. It's warm and happy and just screams "HOME."
4) Build a Snowman in the Backyard - Buyers of homes tend to put too much emphasis on the size of the back yard. They envision their kids and dogs playing in the yard, so they think they need a huge yard. A huge yard is just more yard to take care of!!!!! Realistically, you just need ENOUGH yard for your family and friends to congregate. The yard in 3115 Eton Road is just enough... it's perfect for family gatherings and fenced for kids and dogs. There is plenty of room to build a snowman and spend time with those you love!!! Don't over-value a large backyard!
5) Formal Dining Room is Perfect for Parties - While the open floorplan with kitchen/family room is fabulous, it's nice to have formal living spaces for large family events. Many homes these days lack the formal areas, but this has a large formal living room with a real fireplace and a formal dining room perfect for larger parties. There is plenty of room in this ranch for friends and family to gather!
We are a real estate team who cares about our clients. If you are considering buying or selling your home and would like some honest, professional, and experienced guidance, please contact Valerie DeLoach at 919-626-2472 or email@example.com.